Opportunity for a remedial massage therapist to work alongside a physiotherapist and within a highly reputable medical center setting in the Lower Blue Mountains area.
This role will be perfect for anyone who is looking to challenge their remedial massage therapy skills working with a range of clients.
You will be expected to use your full range of knowledge and skills as we do have a huge variety of clientele.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop strong rapport with clients and achieve positive health outcomes. They will also be expected to have an understanding of a wide range of conditions including musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and neurological.
You will be expected to perform some administrative roles (health fund processing, reporting etc)
· Negotiable sub-contract position
· ABN required
· Flexible hours between 0800-1700 weekdays and the option to work Saturday
· All necessary resources will be provided (treatment table, oil/moisturizer, towels and laptop)
· Diploma in remedial massage (or cert IV, studying towards diploma)
· Registration with AMT or relevant association
· Professional indemnity insurance ($2 million for BUPA recognition preferred)
· First aid qualification
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· NSW driver’s license
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
We are looking for an immediate start for the right candidate